The International University of Tourism and Hospitality has a long tradition of student self-government. The solution of important issues of student life, the development and holding of cultural and sports events, as well as the development of social activity of students have always been considered the main tasks of the self-government of our university. Currently, such a student self-government is the Center for Youth Policy.
The Center covers a wide range of areas of student life-from research activities to the organization of leisure activities for young people. For the effective work of the entire organization, committees of various fields of activity were created: the Student Parliament, the Service of Advisors, scientific student circles, sports sections.
The main goals of this organization are to form an active civic position of students, to promote the development of their social maturity, independence, to prepare students for competent and active participation in the life of society, to assist the university’s governing bodies, the dean’s office of faculties, departments, departments, and vice-rectors in solving educational and scientific tasks.
Within a few months, the Center for Youth Policy was able to organize a huge number of events, including the “Student Spring”, a citywide subbotnik, meetings with representatives of active youth of the Turkestan region, etc.
Each month, the central office, based on certain criteria, selects the best faculty, which is awarded the passing Pennant “Best Faculty”.
The Center for Youth Policy actively participates in all the events held at the university – “Eurasia Dauysy”, “Kyz Zhibek”, interfacult league of KVN, “Decade of Kultegin”, etc. The activists of the Center help in organizing and participate in many events themselves.
The MUTiG Youth Policy Center takes an active part in events of national significance. MUTiG students have been involved in organizing many citywide social and sporting events and other events.
At the level of the republic, there is interaction with such youth organizations as” Zhas Otan”,” Alliance of Students of Kazakhstan”,” Congress of Youth of Kazakhstan”,” Zhasyl El ” and others, as well as with various universities of our republic.
For many years, the MUTiG student government adhered to the strict unspoken rule “Everything is for the student!”. The Center for Youth Policy will try to continue this tradition, so that every student of MUTiG will spend an unforgettable and rich in bright colors time, called the “golden student years”.
Address: RK, TURKESTAN REGION, TURKESTAN G.A., TURKESTAN, RABIGA SULTAN BEGIM STREET, 14B
Tel: +7 701 574 54 81
1. Committee on Youth and Family Affairs of the Ministry of Information and Public Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2. Committee of the Tourism Industry of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
3. Joint-stock Company “National Company” Kazakh Tourism “
4. Akimat of Turkestan region
5. Akimat of the city of Turkestan
6. Public Association “Youth wing” Zhas Otan “under the party” Nur Otan»
7. International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H. A. Yassavi
8. L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
9. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
10. Karaganda State University named after E. Buketov
11. Public Association “Center for the Development of military-Patriotic Associations” Zhas Kyran»
12. Republican Public Association ” Union of Working Youth»
13. Public Association ” Union of Rural Youth of Kazakhstan»
14. Association of Legal Entities ” National Volunteer Network»
15. Republican Public Association “United Children’s and Youth Organization” Zhas Ulan»
Our contacts: 14 ” B ” R. Sultan begim str., Turkestan, tel.: +77014011979, e-mail: email@example.com