The main mission of the Center for International Cooperation and Language Development is to develop and improve international relations for the internationalization of the university’s activities and to increase the international prestige of the University as a highly professional educational and scientific center.
The University has signed agreements on mutual cooperation with 15 foreign universities and research and educational centers. Memorandums of Cooperation were signed with universities in Europe, the Middle East, South-East and Central Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, UAE (Sharjah), Austria (Salzburg), France (Angers) Uzbekistan (Samarkand).
– Coordination of the strategy, directions of cooperation with foreign universities, centers and development of programs of cooperation of the university with foreign partners;
– Development of double-degree education and attraction of foreign specialists;
– Admission of foreign students on a contractual basis and in accordance with international cooperation agreements;
– Formation of programs for additional and in-depth study of foreign languages;
– Conducting a set of educational and methodological activities (courses, testing, etc.) to ensure the improvement of the level of language training of students.
Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management, Salzburg, Austria;
Antalya Tourism Academy, Turkey;
Taylor University, Malaysia;
Institute of Cultural Heritage, Sharjah, UAE;
Pegasus Educational Group “KinderWorld”, Singapore;
Peoples ‘ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia;
University of Angers, Angers, France;
University of the Algarve, Portugal;
“The Emirates Academy of hospitality management”, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
Antalya Bilim University.
Learning foreign languages is one of the most important components for successful professional activity.
The main goal of the Center for the Development of Languages is to form and develop the intercultural professional communicative competence of university students.
In our language center, you can learn and improve one of the six main UN languages, such as: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, and Turkish. Learn one or more languages at the same time with the help of professional tutors, as well as with native speakers, for a quick immersion in the language environment.