Turkistan, Rabiga Begim Sultan 14 “B”
2006-2010 Graduated from Kokshetau State University named after Ualikhanov with a degree in tourism.
In 2010-2011 she received a master’s degree at the Kokshetau Institute of Economics and Management, and in 2017-2018 she completed her master’s degree at the Kokshetau State University named after Ualikhanov, she is a master of science in economics and business.
From 2014 to 2018 she worked as a teacher at the “pedagogical college” in the city of Shchuchinsk, specializing in “tourism and economics”.
From September 2018 to 2021 she worked as a senior lecturer at the Kokshetau State University named after Ualikhanov at the Department of Geography, Ecology and Tourism.
On September 1, 2021, she entered the doctoral program in EP D143 Tourism, Eurasian National University named after. L.N. Gumilyov
Master, Senior Lecturer
2 publications by COXON, more than 15 scientific articles in local and international publications
– Certificate of advanced training in EP Tourism, KazAST, Almaty 28.04.2020-12.05.2020
– Certificate of advanced training in international tourism, Turan Astana, Astana 03.02.2020-13.02.2020, 72 hours
– Certificate of advanced training course “Innovative technologies for organizing the activities of hotel tourist complexes”, Turan Astana, Astana 10.03.2020-10.03.2020, 72 hours
– Certificate of advanced training course “Digital Services in the Educational Process” KSU. Sh. Ualikhanov, Kokshetau, 72 hours
– Certificate of advanced training course “training and advanced training of employees in the field of technical regulation, metrology and management systems” KSU named after. Sh. Ualikhanov, Kokshetau, 72 hours
– Certificate of advanced training course “remote educational technologies in higher education”, KSU named after. Sh. Ualikhanov, Kokshetau, 72 hours
– CERTIFICATE “educational management” in Varna, Bulgaria, 08.04.2019-18.04.2019, of 72 academic hours
In 2015 – “On the steps of creativity to the heights of mastery” the city of Shchuchinsk, Pedagogical College Certificate;
In 2016 – II place in the republican competition of teachers “The best open lesson”, Diploma.
In 2016 – III Local History Olympiad among schools, lyceums and colleges of the city of Kokshetau, Akmola region “students took 1st place. Scientific adviser.
In 2020 – II place in the III International and Republican student Olympiad in technology and tactics of active types of tourism. In the nominations “Best tourist and local history route”
In 2016 – Winner of the competition of scientific works “to the world of search, to the world of creativity, to the world of science” within the framework of the student scientific society Tanym. Orazalina Guldana diploma of the 1st degree;
In 2016, she was awarded a letter of thanks from the partner company at the conference dedicated to the International Tourism Day.
In 2016, among the students of organizations of technical and vocational, post-secondary education in the field of service, economics and management, communications, telecommunications and information technology, energy technical and vocational, post-secondary education, the student Orazalina Guldana was the leader.
In 2021, students of the specialty “Tourism” took II place in the nomination “The best local history route” at the international student Olympiad held by the Eurasian National University named after L. N. Gumilyov.
Head of the Department of Education of the Akmola region Awarded with a letter of thanks from Izbasarova for success in her profession.
On June 23, 2017, the second qualification category of a teacher of tourism, economics and business was awarded.
Head of the Department of Education of the Akmola region Received a letter of thanks from Zhunusov for professionalism in her profession.
Language skills: Kazakh, Russian, fluent English at the level of communication.
Turistik-olketanu zhұmysynyn negіzderі, Halykarlyk zhane іshkі tourism tarihy, Halykarlyk zhane іshkі tourism tarihy